Download Logitech Connection Utility 2.00 for Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64
To start downloading Logitech Connection Utility 2.00 for Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Logitech Connection Utility 2.00 for Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit: Logitech_ConnectUtility2.00.3.exe
To reconnect your mouse to its receiver:
- Click Download link and save to your preferred location.
- Launch the Connection Utility.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your mouse.
If your mouse fails to connect:
- Verify the mouse is powered on.
- Verify the battery power level and replace the batteries if needed.
- Try using a different USB port for the receiver.
NOTE: Do not use a USB hub or KVM switch, and always plug the receiver directly into your computer.
- Try moving the mouse closer to the receiver.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Logitech Gaming Software 7.00.291 for Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit
Logitech Flow Scroll Version 4.00.33 for Windows 7
Logitech Control Center 3.0 for Mac OS X
Logitech Gaming Software 5.06 for Windows XP/Vista 32-bit
Logitech Control Center 2.7 for Mac OS X
Logitech Connection Utility 2.00.35 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Logitech Setpoint 4.80 for WinXP/Vista 64-bit
Logitech Setpoint 4.80 for WinXP/Vista 32-bit