Download WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.04.01
To start downloading WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.04.01, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Manual update instructions
These instructions represent a manual update.
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware "sq-030401-219-20140218.zip" to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: sq-030401-xxx-2014xxxx.deb.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the WD My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the sq-030401-xxx-2014xxxx.deb file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.05.04_V
WD Dual-option Media Center Driver 11.8 Update for Windows XP
WD SmartWare 220.127.116.11 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
WD Series II USB 2.0 Combo/Lighted Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.03.38 Limited Public Beta
WD Sentinel DX4000/RX4100 Storage Server Software 1.07.03.13 for Windows Storage Server 2008 R2
WD My Book for Mac Firmware Update 18.104.22.168 for Mac OS X
WD SmartWare 22.214.171.124 for Windows