Download WD SmartWare Software 2.3.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
To start downloading WD SmartWare Software 2.3.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64, please choose one of the links from the list below.
NOTE: To update to this version of WD SmartWare, you need the following minimum requirements:
- Windows XP 32-bit Service Pack 3, Windows XP 64-bit Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
Update the WD SmartWare Software
- Download the Windows WD SmartWare Software Updater to your hard drive.
- Locate and launch the WD SmartWare Software Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- After the update completes, restart your computer to finalize the update process and launch the WD SmartWare software.
- Open WD SmartWare, click the Backup tab and verify Start Backup is active. Make backup selections (choose either Category or File Backup) and Click Start Backup to resume automatic continuous backup.
***Note: If you are running WD SmartWare version 1.1.x or 1.2.x, you are required to set up and enable a new backup plan once the WD SmartWare 2.0 upgrade installation has completed.***
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD TV Live Streaming Media Player Firmware Update 1.03.10
WD SmartWare Software Update 22.214.171.124 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD NetCenter EzLink Detection Utility 1.00 for Mac OS
WD Drive Manager 3.1.0 for Mac OS X
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.22_V Limited Public Beta
WD GreenPower Hard Drives WDSpinUp Utility 1.00 for DOS
WD Series II USB 2.0 Combo/Lighted Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD SCSI Workbench 1.4 for Windows ME/98/98SE