Samsung BD-E5400 Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade 10111.1
Release Date: 2013-02-14
This Firmware update provides the following benefits:Ver.10111.1 Feb.14. 2013
- Improved compatibilityVer.1007.3 Jan.23.2013
- Improved compatibilityVer.1006.0 Dec.13.2012
- Improved compatibility of AppsVer.1005.1 Nov.29.2012
- Improved compatibility of AppsVer.1004.3 Oct.05.2012
- Improved compatibility of unit
How to Upgrade the BD-Player:
- Power on the BD-Player and wait until Home Menu appear
- Plug in USB Flash Drive into BD-Player, select "Yes" when pop-up "Connecting to portable device" appears.
- Enter menu Settings > Support > Software Upgrade > By USB.
- Player will search for newer firmware file on your USB Flash Drive automatically.
- Select "Yes" when popup asking for upgrade confirmation appears.
- Upgrade process is started. Please do not do these below actions while upgrade process take place as they can cause PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE UNIT:
- Unplugging the power cord
- Unplugging USB Flash Drive
- Turning off power
- After upgrade process completed successfully, your player will be restarted or shut down automatically depends on its initial software release version.
- You may unplugged USB Flash Drive after upgrade process completed successfully.
Samsung DVD-C500 DVD Player Firmware Upgrade 12.11.28.06.C550KXER
Samsung BD-EM59C Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade 1060.0
Samsung BD-EM53C Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade 1011.1
Samsung BD-E5300 Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade 1011.1
Samsung BD-E5900 Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade 1060.0