Sony DCR-DVD103 Handycam Camcorder Picture Package Software USB Driver 2 Update for Windows XP
This utility installs an updated version of the USB driver 2 for Picture Package software, and resolves an issue where the computer restarts unexpectedly when trying to shut down.
* If the "Sony DVD Handycam USB Driver 2" was removed as a temporary work around, it is necessary to reinstall the Picture Package version 1.8 software that came with the camcorder before installing this update.
* During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
* To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
* It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
1. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
2. Download the dd_update0705a.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the dd_update0705a.exe file to begin the installation.
4. At the message "The driver file will be replaced with a new version", click "OK".
5. At the message "The replacement of the file is completed", restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Picture Package® Software USB Driver 2 Update is complete.
Sony FDR-AX100 Camcorder Firmware Update 3.00
Sony FDR-AX1 Camcorder Firmware Upgrade 3.00
Sony HDR-CX900 Camcorder System Software Update 2.00
Sony HDR-AS30V Camcorder System Software Update 3.00
Sony HDR-AS100V/AS100VR Camcorder System Software Update 2.00