Download WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.03.02
To start downloading WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.03.02, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your WD My Cloud
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: sq-030002-xxx-2013xxxx.deb.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the WD My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the sq-030002-xxx-2013xxxx.deb file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.10
WD Essential Elite Firmware Updater 2.010(188.8.131.52) for Windows
WD My Cloud Desktop 184.108.40.206 for Mac OS X
WD My Book Mirror Edition Firmware Update 1.011 for Mac OS 10.4.x-10.5.x
WD Dual-Option Media Center Card Reader Driver Update for Windows 2000
WD My Book Elite Firmware Update 2.018 for Windows
WD Series I USB 2.0 Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD My Book Live Duo Setup 220.127.116.11 for Mac OS X