Download WD My Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.01.04 for Windows/Mac OS
To start downloading WD My Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.01.04 for Windows/Mac OS, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Manual update instructions
These instructions represent a manual update.
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: sq-030104-139-20131028.deb.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the WD My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Got to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the sq-030104-139-20131028.deb file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD My Book Essential/Premium Edition Driver 1.00.01 for Windows 98SE
WD My Book Live Home Network Drive Firmware Update 02.02.02-020
WD Universal Firmware Updater 22.214.171.124 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD Align Tool 126.96.36.1994 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD Livewire Utility 1.0.3 Build 005 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD Extreme Lighted Combo Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD Dual-option USB 2.0 Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD My Passport for Mac Firmware Update 188.8.131.52 for Mac OS X