Download WD SmartWare 2.2.1 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
To start downloading WD SmartWare 2.2.1 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- WD SmartWare 2.2.1 for Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit: WD_SmartWare_Installer_220.127.116.11.zip
Update the WD SmartWare Software
- Download WD_SmartWare_Installer_18.104.22.168.zip to your hard drive.
- Locate and launch the WD SmartWare Software Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- After the update completes, restart your computer to finalize the update process and launch the WD SmartWare software.
- Open WD SmartWare, click the Backup tab and verify Start Backup is active. Make backup selections (choose either Category or File Backup) and Click Start Backup to resume automatic continuous backup.
***Note: If you are running WD SmartWare version 1.1.x or 1.2.x, you are required to set up and enable a new backup plan once the WD SmartWare 2.0 upgrade installation has completed.***
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD SmartWare Software Updater 22.214.171.124 for Windows
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.4.18_B Limited Public Beta
WD My Passport Essential Firmware Update 126.96.36.199 for Mac OS X
WD My Book Mirror Edition Firmware Update 1.011 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
WD My Book Live Firmware Update 1.04.06
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.10
WD Universal Firmware Updater Version 188.8.131.52C (Windows)/184.108.40.206C (Mac)
WD Drive Manager 2.115 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7